Tuesday, July 10, 2012

From Wendy - More Eye and Heart Opening Experiences with a Horse


I went to see some more horses today. There is someone I have got connected with at Hidden Promise. Equine Assisted Healing. Kim Cardeccia is her now. Great lady. We are trading services (computers for horse smarts). Anyway, nothing much happened but Kim is a licensed counselor so she is trying to work about me letting go and just believing what is out there for me. I met with Keystone, one of her horses. Nothing major happened. I brushed him as we talked and then just kind of spent time with him for about 1 hour. Then I went home. 

On the way home I was thinking about the last few minutes with Keystone. I so wanted to put my arms around Keystone's neck but something stopped me and I asked a stupid question about the hair on his neck instead. I broke the moment.

When I got in the car I was bummed it would be weeks before I could see the horses again and felt so mad at myself for stopping the hug. I wanted to just put my arms around his neck and I stopped. So I just imagined putting my arms around his neck and I started to cry. I cried all the way home imagining my arms around his neck. It was this pure love I felt for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment