Wednesday, July 11, 2012

From Erin to Wendy on Horse Experiences


Hi Wendy,

I hope you enjoy your pictures. I thought they turned out well and really captured the connection between you and Cleo. First of all I thought it was interesting that the two horses that you felt most connected to Cleo and Lu do the most healing work of all the horses in the herd. I was guided to have you work with Cleo for your round pen session because she is such an amazing teacher. She really wanted to connect with you because of the work you will be doing. I also thought it was so interesting that when the two of you were working together  a powerful wave of healing energy was sent  to the entire herd and to the group. This is what we call heart resonance. Information is actually downloading through the heart and Cleo was giving you a download. This is quite and honor and this information or energy is with you now.  You will be able to access it when it is needed. This is a whole different way of communicating it is almost a knowing. I am so excited to see where you go with this work and I am certain that this is your true calling.

Blessings,  Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment